Need a maid? We are here to help!

Maid Hire

Whether from the Philippines, Indonesia, Myanmar or Mizoram, we will walk you through the process to engage a helper with the best match for you and your household.

Direct Hire

Already have someone in mind? Allow us to do the heavy lifting to ensure the smooth and complete processing for the arrival of your helper.

Home Service

Can't come to our office? Then we can come to you! Call us to fix an appointment and we will be happy to serve you at your location of convenience.

Maid Insurance

Did you know you need to buy insurance and a security bond for your helper before she arrives in Singapore? Let us help layout the requirements and options available to you.

Home Leave Application

Is your helper going home for a break? We can help apply for her home leave at the relevant embassy so she won't face any issues at her country's immigration when she returns to work.

Air Ticket Reservation

Need help booking a flight for your helper? We will do our best to get the best deals for you.

Transport to Airport

Need someone to get your helper to the airport safely? Call us to book one day in advance and we will take care of the rest.

Apply Work Permit

Did you know you and your helper must meet certain criteria before she can get a work permit? We can advice you on the required documents and apply the work permit for you.

Renew Work Permit

Have a great helper and want to renew her contract? We can help with the processing to renew her work permit along with her insurance.

Cancel Work Permit

Terminating the contract and need to cancel her work permit? Allow us to guide you along the procedure for her departure and cancel her work permit for you.

Transfer Work Permit

Looking to tranfer your helper to someone else or getting a transfer helper? Either way, we can help ensure the smooth transit of the helper from the current to the new employer.


We believe communication and understanding is key to resolving issues. Let us help you and your helper come to a common understanding and we promise to do it with respect.

Training Course (Cooking)

Coming Soon!

Training Course (Elderly Care)

Coming Soon!

Training Course (Child Care)

Coming Soon!


Looking for someone specific? Let us sort it out for you!

Frequently Ask Questions

Questions? We have the answers!

Am I eligible to employ a helper?

According to MOM, to hire an FDW, you must:
• Be 21 years old and above
• Not be an undischarged bankrupt
• Have the mental capacity to fully understand and discharge your responsibility as an employer

MOM will also consider your financial ability to hire, maintain and upkeep the FDW in an acceptable accommodation.

If you are a first-time FDW employer, you must attend an Employer Orientation Programme (EOP) before you apply for an FDW.

What is the Employers' Orientation Programme?

The Employers’ Orientation Programme (EOP) is a 3-hour programme that will help you understand your role and responsibilities as an employer of a foreign domestic worker (FDW).

First-time employers must complete the EOP at least 2 working days before submitting a Work Permit application.

What is a security bond?

A security bond is a binding pledge to pay the government (up to $5000) if you break the law or the conditions governing the employment of a helper. You need a bond for every helper you employ, unless she is Malaysian.

Bonds usually take the form of an insurance. The insurers guarantee to pay the government should you break the rules; then the insurers pursue you for the money.

You cannot ask your helper to pay for the bond.

When to get the bond?
You need to buy the bond before the helper arrives in Singapore. Because you also need medical insurance and personal accident insurance when you employ a helper, the bond insurance is usually sold as part of a package including all three. However, it is possible to buy the insurances separately.

When you buy the bond, the bank or insurance company will send MOM the details electronically. This information may take up to 3 working days to reach MOM. If you wish, you can check the status of the bond on their website.

MOM needs to receive these details before your helper arrives. Otherwise, she will be refused entry and you will have to pay to send her home.

When will the bond be discharged?
You will be discharged from the security bond liability only if you meet all of these conditions:
• You have cancelled the Work Permit.
• The helper has returned home.
• You did not breach any of the conditions of the security bond.

If all conditions are met, the security bond will usually be discharged one week after your helper left Singapore.

You'll be notified by post when the security bond is discharged.

When will the bond be forfeited?
Your security bond may be forfeited if:
• You or your helper violate any of the conditions of the Work Permit or security bond.
• You don't pay her salary on time.
• You fail to send her back when her Work Permit is expired, revoked or cancelled, or if she goes missing.
• If the helper goes missing, half of the security bond ($2,500) will be forfeited if you have made reasonable effort to locate her and have filed a police report.

You will not be liable for your helper's violations (such as those relating to pregnancy) if you can prove that you have:
• Informed her of the Work Permit conditions she must comply with.
• Reported a violation when you first become aware of it.

Do I need to buy insurance for my helper?

Before your helper arrives in Singapore, you must buy medical insurance and personal accident insurance as part of your medical obligations to her. Your helper will not be allowed to enter Singapore and will be turned away from the immigration should she not have a valid insurance ready.

You cannot pass on the cost of purchasing the medical insurance to your helper.

Medical insurance
You need to buy medical insurance with coverage of at least $15,000 per year for inpatient care and day surgery during your helper's stay in Singapore.

You also need to submit the medical insurance details online when you are issuing or renewing your helper's work permit. You can get your employment agency to submit the details for you.

Personal accident insurance
You need to buy personal accident insurance with a minimum coverage of $40,000 for your helper. The compensation should be made payable to her or her beneficiaries.

How long will it take for my helper to arrive?

With proper processing to obtain the Work Permit for your helper, it will take about 2 to 4 weeks for her to arrive and start work.

Upon arrival before starting work:
• First-time FDWs must attend the Settling-In Programme (SIP).
• Must pass her medical examination - within 2 weeks.
• Get the work permit issued - within 2 weeks.

What is the Settling-In Programme?

The Settling-In Programme (SIP) is a 1-day orientation programme for first-time FDWs to educate them on safety precautions and living in Singapore.

The topics covered include:
• Introduction to Singapore.
• Employment conditions.
• Safety at home.
• Safety in other areas.
• Relationship and stress management.

Your FDW can only start work with you after she has attended the SIP.

What is the medical examination for?

You must send your helper for a medical examination by a Singapore-registered doctor within 2 weeks of her arrival in Singapore. Bring along the medical examination form when she goes for the tests.

Her Work Permit will only be issued if she passes the medical examination. Otherwise, she will have to be sent home.

The medical examination screens the helper for 4 types of infectious disease (tuberculosis, HIV, syphilis and malaria) and checks if she is fit to work (ie healthy, not pregnant, acceptable blood pressure, no infectious diseases).

You may want to send her for more tests if you have specific concerns about her health.

If you want to know the results of the medical examination, you can ask the doctor for a copy of the report.

For transfer FDWs, you need to send your worker for the six-monthly medical examination, if it is due.

Six-monthly medical examination (6ME)
During your FDW's employment, you must send her for a medical screening every six months. This medical examination screens for pregnancy and infectious diseases such as syphilis, HIV and tuberculosis to ensure she is still fit to work under MOM's standards.

The 6ME must be performed by a Singapore-registered doctor.

As the employer, you must pay for the 6ME and any other medical expenses arising from it.

You will receive a notification letter when your helper’s 6ME is due. You must send her for the 6ME before the due date.

If your female FW did not pass her 6ME, you must cancel her work permit and send her home immediately.

Medical care
As an employer, you are responsible for your FDW’s medical needs.

You need to bear the full cost of any medical care, including hospitalisation, and provide her with medical and personal accident insurance.

What is the foreign worker levy?

The foreign worker levy, commonly known as “levy”, is a pricing mechanism to regulate the number of foreign workers in Singapore.

As an employer, you don’t have to pay Central Provident Fund (CPF) contributions for your helper. However, you must pay a monthly levy for her.

If your helper is a first-time FDW, the levy will begin on the 5th day of her arrival (including the arrival date). Otherwise, the levy will begin the next day after she arrives.

The levy ends when the Work Permit is cancelled or expires.

Levy rate
Normal - $265
Concessionary - $60

The concessionary rate applies to families with a young child, elderly member or person with disability. Find out if you qualify for levy concession.

Paying the levy
You must pay the levy via General Interbank Recurring Order (GIRO). If you don’t have a GIRO account, apply for one using the GIRO application form. You can check your application status and start date of your GIRO deduction 21 working days after your GIRO application.

The levy for each month will be automatically deducted from your bank account on the 17th of the following month (or the next working day if it falls on a weekend or public holiday). You should maintain enough funds in your account before the deduction date.

If your GIRO application is not yet approved, you should pay the levy using other methods. In this case, you must pay the levy for each month by the 14th of the following month.

Penalties for not paying levy
If you don’t pay the full levy on time, you may face the following penalties:
• You will be charged a late payment penalty.
• Your helper’s Work Permit will be revoked.
• You won’t be allowed to apply for or issue a new Work Permit, or renew an existing Work Permit.
• You may face legal action to recover the unpaid levy.

Do I qualify for any levy concessions?

As an employer of an FDW, you may be eligible for the concessionary levy rate of $60 per month under any of these schemes:
• Young child or grandchild scheme
• Aged person scheme
• Persons with disabilities scheme

The levy concession for 1 FDW is granted based on 1 eligible person in the household.

You can apply for the concession for up to 2 FDWs (for 2 eligible persons in the household).

The concessionary rate will take effect from the 1st of the following month after the application is approved.

Is there any tax relief for engaging a helper?

Foreign Maid Levy (FML) Relief is given to encourage married women to stay in the workforce. Married women and divorcees/widows with school going children may claim relief for foreign domestic worker levy paid in the previous year. Singles and married men are not eligible for this relief.

Qualifying for FML Relief
To claim this relief for the Year of Assessment (YA) 2017, you must satisfy all these conditions:
1. You or your husband employed a foreign domestic worker in 2016; and
2. In 2016, you were:
• married and lived with your husband; or
• married and your husband was not a tax resident in Singapore ; or
• separated from your husband, divorced or widowed and had children who lived with you and on whom you could claim child reliefs.

Amount of Relief
You may claim twice the total foreign domestic worker levy paid in the previous year on one foreign domestic worker. This is regardless of whether you or your husband paid the levy.

Maximum FML Relief:
• Normal levy rate - $6,360 = (2 x ($265 X 12 months))
• Concessionary levy rate - $1,440 = (2 x ($60 X 12 months))

Can my helper work at my relative's or friend's house?

No. A foreign domestic worker (FDW)’s deployment must comply with Work Permit conditions. As an employer, you will be penalised if you illegally deploy her to work for someone else or perform non-domestic chores.

• Requires a valid Work Permit.
• Can only work for her employer.
• Can only perform domestic chores.
• Can only work at the residential address stated in the Work Permit.
• Cannot take on any part-time work.

You can place your FDW at another address during daytime only if it is to take care of your young children or elderly parents.

If an FDW is found working at any locations other than at her employer's residential address, this could constitute a breach of the law. MOM will investigate the case before deciding whether the case involves illegal employment or deployment of the worker.

For illegally deploying an FDW, the penalty is a fine of up to $10,000. Convicted employers may also be banned from employing FDWs.

For employing an FDW without a valid Work Permit, the penalty is a fine between $5,000 and $30,000, or imprisonment for up to 1 year, or both. For subsequent convictions, offenders face mandatory imprisonment.

Can I apply for a helper for my relative?

You can help your relative with the application. However, as the official employer, your relative must be listed as the applicant for the foreign domestic worker (FDW).

Under the Work Permit Conditions, the FDW is allowed to work only for the employer at the residential address stated on the Work Permit. You can find out more about applying under special schemes like the Joint Income Scheme and Sponsorship Scheme.

Joint Income Scheme
Under the Joint Income Scheme, you can combine your income with that of a working family member who is living with you, other than your spouse. Only 1 extra income can be included.

Sponsorship Scheme
If you are a senior citizen, the Sponsorship Scheme lets you apply for a Work Permit based on the income of up to 2 sponsors.

Your sponsor may be:
• Your children or children’s spouse.
• Your grandchildren or grandchildren’s spouse.
• Your siblings.

Your application will be assessed based on the total income of your sponsors.

Understand your responsibilities
As a sponsor or joint applicant, your role is similar to that of the FDW’s employer:
• You are responsible for the upkeep and well-being of the helper.
• You must ensure that the monthly foreign worker levy is paid on time.

What should I do if my helper goes missing?

You must file a missing person police report and cancel the Work Permit within 1 week of knowing that your helper is missing. If not, it is against the law and you will continue to be charged levy for the helper.

After cancellation, you have 1 month to find the helper. If you have made reasonable effort to locate her but she is not found by then, half of the security bond ($2,500) will be forfeited.

'Reasonable effort' means that you should, where applicable:
• Check with dormitory operators.
• Check employment agencies.
• Check the respective embassies.

MOM may still forfeit the full $5,000 if:
• You do not make reasonable efforts to locate the workers.
• You fail to report the missing worker within the 7 days.
• The worker’s absence is due to some wrongdoing on your part.

Appeal for refund of forfeited security bond
If your missing helper has been found and sent home, you can appeal for a refund of the forfeited security bond.

What should I do if my helper gets pregnant?

Under the Work Permits conditions, foreign workers cannot get pregnant or deliver a child in Singapore during the validity of their Work Permit unless they are already married to a Singapore citizen or permanent resident with the approval of MOM. This applies even after their Work Permit is expired, cancelled or revoked.

You need to notify MOM, terminate her employment, cancel the work permit within 1 week of termination of employment and send her home immediately. You must clear all outstanding salaries or payments and bear the cost of repatriation, including buying an air ticket with check-in luggage allowance.

MOM may forfeit the security bond if you fail to do so.

About us

We are a maid agency located in the heart of Serangoon Gardens.

To become a one stop service provider that is able to help employers engage suitable helpers to ease their domestic burdens and at the same time help place maids into fair employment to improve their living standards, with good faith that they will achieve long, healthy and happy working relationships.

To help employers engage a helper that best matches their needs and achieve a positive experience for everyone through excellent service, skillful knowledge and a people-focused approach.

2A Maju Avenue, Serangoon Gardens Village, S556680

6280 4056 / 9274 1810